How does the whole process work?
How many hours of training will I need?
- It is impossible to tell without doing an assessment first. We need to determine what imbalances there are and then we can work out how many hours are needed.
Is it safe?
- Yes it is safe - we are merely working on addressing the imbalances that ahve been found.
How effective is it?
- In the normal course of events, neurofeedback ought to work with everybody. That is to say, nearly everyone should make gains that they themselves would judge to be worthwhile. Our brains are made for learning and skill-acquisition. In most cases the actual outcome exceeds the prior expectations.
Will it change my personality?
- No it wont cahnge your personality or who you are - it is a means to have youe brain work more effectively for you.
What happens after the training is complete?
- I keep in touch with you for a least 3 weeks afterwards. Once a week for the 3 weeks afterwards you will be asked to complete the Personal Evaluation to keep track of changes and shifts that are happening for you.
How do I make sure that my brain stays healthy?