WHAT IS NEUROFEEDBACK?
A Drug Free Alternative to better Well-Being
Meditation and the BRAIN
What happens in your brain when you meditate?
Using modern technology like fMRI scans, scientists have developed a more thorough understanding of what’s taking place in our brains when we meditate. Coupled with this is a relatively new scientific understanding- “neuroplasticity” – which makes it possible to healthily increase the strength, size, and density of our brains, just like physical exercise can make your muscles stronger, denser, with more endurance. The implications of this finding are immense, with meditation being the frontrunner as one of the very best brain exercises!
When one meditates, the overall difference in the brain is that the brain stops processing information as actively as it normally would.
Meditation naturally and beneficially increases the neural mass (gray matter) of the brain by harnessing the brain’s “neuroplastic” potential
Neuroscientists now view meditation as the top way to upgrade your brain, with the potential to transform your life in many big ways.
In the image on the right you can see how the beta waves (shown in bright colors on the left) are dramatically reduced during meditation (on the right).
Rewire your brain so that mindfulness and compassion are the automatic response to stress.
Guided meditations are SO helpful, especially when you are just starting out & aren’t really sure what you’re doing.
How meditation positively impacts us
Meditation’s simultaneous benefits of “dual activated thinking” and “neuroplastic brain rewiring” open up a highly beneficial world of possibilities, helping you have:
- The same “whole brain thinking” state as many of humanity’s greatest thinkers.
- Ability to process and assimilate information much faster.
- Super advanced levels of creativity.
- Powerful problem-solving skills with exceptional learning ability.
- Heightened mental awareness and increased confidence as you develop more advanced thought processes.
- More intellectual processing power.
- More personal and professional success.
- The tools to control your own destiny, with the intuition to easily navigate your way.
- Greatly enhanced focus and concentration.
- And a limitless number of other benefits…